- 1 tsp matcha
- 3 oz water (room temperature or cold)
- 6-8 oz milk or plant milk
- 1 tsp Butterfly Pea Flower powder
- Sweetener to taste (optional)
- Make a matcha shot. Add 2 oz water to a mug, sift in 1 tsp of matcha, and whisk or shake until mixed.
- In a separate mug make a concentrate by whisking Butterfly Pea Flower powder into 1 oz of water. Mix until smooth.
- Pour Butterfly Pea Flower concentrate into the bottom of a tall glass, fill with ice, pour in your milk, and top off with your matcha shot!
- (optional) Add sweetener if you have a sweet tooth. Honey, agave, and simple syrup are some great options.
What is Butterfly Pea Flower?
Butterfly Pea Flower is a flower that originates from Thailand and has been consumed for centuries for its incredible anti-inflammatory, cognitive, and beauty benefits. It has a mild earthy taste and adds a beautiful blue hue to your matcha latte.